The only study of its kind to find out:
- What attracts buyers to your web site
- What influences them to become leads
- What methods they prefer to set appointments
- The most influential sales center technologies
Stated listing web sites were most influential channel
Increase in the Influence of Interactive Floorplans
Will sign up for updates on new plans and pricing
Of buyers considered their digital experience to be poor
Learn how Paid Search (like AdWords) compares with Organic.
See how important virtual tools and technologies really are to buyers.
Participants stated email is the tool they’d most likely use to make initial contact.
Percentage of Home Buyers considering these elements important and influential:
- Photo Galleries 95.9%
- Interactive Floor Plans 93.3%
- Interactive Feature Changes 82.5%
- 3D Interactive Tours 81.5%
- Virtual Reality Tours 55.1%
This year’s report continues to illustrate the significant influence digital media has on home buyer behavior. Builders who craft their web presence to offer the features today’s buyers want and expect can anticipate high levels of customer satisfaction.
As new technologies have emerged and evolved, some have begun to change the new home buying and building experience. Most notably those that allow buyers to visualize a home without ever setting foot inside.