Journey Mapping the Home Buying Experience
The first step toward innovating the customer experience is gain a clear understanding of the complex systems, processes and people that create these experiences. The next step is to assess/collect home buyer insights through buyer experience research. This journey mapping process will allow you to visualize the buying journey from the customer’s perspective, across all the different touch points they have with you.
The goal of the journey map is to visually communicate important details of the customer journey needed for decision making within the organization.
This will allow you to:
- Create empathy for your buyers/prospects
- Understand the “why” behind successful/problematic stages of buying & building
- Identify key peaks and valleys in the user’s emotional journey
- Prioritize innovation and technological investments in new communities or sales environments
- Easily understand and share complex data about your customers
Interested in learning more about how Journey Mapping can benefit you?
See what top builders are doing to sell more homes in today's market.
If you’ve been wondering what tools builders are using to produce stronger sales than ever, then get up-to-date with the free Builder Toolbox – a monthly email newsletter with tips and resources for producing outstanding results using the latest online marketing tools.
Get the Builder Toolbox